- Protein contributes to Growth & Maintenance of Muscle Mass
- 100% Beef Collagen specific for muscles
- Clean. Pure. Simple
- Good source of protein
- All natural and unflavoured
- No fat or cholesterol
- No additives or colouring agents
- Contains 18 amino acids
- Collagen is pure protein
- Easily dissolves in hot or cold liquid
- Muscle collagen provides a clean and healthy source of protein that replaces energy used in training. Ideal to include in sports drinks and smoothies.
- When taken at 15 grams per day Muscle Repair is reported to be more beneficial in the production of muscle mass and muscle repair than whey protein powder.
Gelatin and Collagen are excellent sources of protein for physically active people who exercise regularly at the gym or with personal trainers. Because of the amino acid profile and special formulation of the Collagen, consumers can experience increased muscle mass and muscle performance. Collagen can replace whey protein powders as Collagen contains no fillers, sugars or chemicals, and there are no known allergens or negative reactions to Collagen. Our hydrolysed Collagen is also readily available to the body and has rapid absorption after oral consumption.
Gelatin is also abundant in proline. The proline in Gelatin helps keep muscles and joints flexible. It is also used in the development and maintenance of healthy skin, muscle and connective tissues, especially at the site of traumatic tissue injury.
Glycine is the simplest of the amino acids. It is a building block and precursor for several molecular pathways. Glycine also helps to repair damaged tissues; without it, our wounds would never heal.
Arginine and glycine together are precursors for and boost the level of creatine. Creatine supplies the energy to all cells in the body and increases muscle mass.
*Please note: We would never recommend anyone use Collagen or Gelatin as their only source of protein due to its low levels of some essential amino acids and lack of tryptophan.
We do recommend that Collagen powders always be used as part of a healthy diet involving the consumption of a variety of foods.