Hilde Hemmes Herbal's Swedish Bitters 120 Capsules
The Hilde Hemmes Swedish Bitters formula has remained in various different forms and variety of names for over centuries. It's recipe vanished after the demise of great medical reformer Paracelsus (1493-1542) and seemed lost for various centuries. In the 18th Century, Swedish physician Dr Claus Samst again found the formula by means of a family tradition and registered as we all identify it at present. Dr Samst collected a manuscript explaining the various ailments for which Swedish Bitters can be utilized. This document is referred to as the 'Old Manuscript' and can still be seen in several books today. Swedish Bitters is a herbal medicine of the west conventionally utilized for the indigestion symptoms relief such as, heartburn, reflux, abdominal discomfort and flatulence. A perfect bitter food supplement to contribute more to our diet.
Every vegetable capsule includes dry:
* Manna ash (Fraxinus ornus) stem bark oleoresin powder 33.33 mg
* Carline thistle (Carlina acaulis) root powder 16.665 mg
* Zedoary (Curcuma zedoaria) rhizome powder 38.092 mg
* Saffron (Crocus sativus) stigma & style powder 664.437 mcg
* (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) powder 4.762 mg
* Angelica (Angelica archangelic) root and rhizome powder 38.092 mg
* Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) powder 4.762 mg
* Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) powder 4.762 mg
* Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) fruit powder 4.762 mg
* Rhubarb (Rheum officinale) root powder 33.33 mg
* Senna (Cassia angustifolia) leaf powder 33.33 mg
* Myrrh (Commiphora molmol) stem bark oleoresin powder 21.427 mg
* Aloe ferox (Aloe ferox) leaf inner juice powder 33.33 mg
* Non-active Camphor 33.33 mg.
Directions: For Adults and children over 12 years of age can take 2-4 capsules after meals for relief indigestion symptoms or before bedtime for constipation relief. Use only as instructed. If any symptoms persist, please consult your healthcare practitioner. Not intended for children under 12 years of age or in case of gastric duodenal ulcers. Laxative warnings? please note that elongated in take of laxatives may lead to severe bowel problems (drink plenty of water). Please do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present, or if you develop diarrhoea. If you are pregnant o breast- feeding, Please consult your doctor before use.
Cautions and Contraindications
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.