BioCeuticals PEA Liquid 100ml
Practitioner Range Product available to approved customers - please contact the pharmacy to find out how to access.
Pamitoylethanolamide (PEA) is an endogenous (naturally occuring in the body) fatty acid amide, recently proven to have analgesic and anti-inflammatory activity.
PEA has been used in several controlled studies focused on the management of chronic pain among adult patients with different underlying clinical conditions.
It is now available as a commercial product in the form of liquid drops(clinically trialled , 99% pure PEA, micronised for better absorbtion).
Each 2ml contains:
Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
- PEA Liquid is micronised to a 20um-25um particle size using laser diffraction.
- Presented in a coconut-derived (MCT) lipid suspension for ease of compounding.
- 2mL contains 300mg PEA for easy dose calculation.
- Synthesised from palmitic acid from sustainably sourced palm oil, RSPO certified palm oil.
- PEA Liquid contains 99% pure PEA, which has been confirmed by purity testing.
- PEA is a clinically trialled ingredient.
- Low allergen, clean formula.
- Pleasant natural orange flavour.