Newtons Pharmacy respects the Guidelines suggested by the Australian Direct Marketing Association in its Code of Practice for Consumer Protection in ecommerce and the privacy of individuals. Newtons Pharmacy complies with the Australia Privacy Principles (APPs) and also abides by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Platform for Privacy Preferences Project (P3P). The latter is emerging as an industry standard providing a simple, automated way for users to gain more control over the use of personal information on web sites they visit.
In line with these guidelines, Newtons Pharmacy would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service. We do not provide third parties with access to your personal data, with the exception of third party businesses that require your information for a service they provide you or for warranty purposes.
Personal information collected by Newtons Pharmacy is kept to a minimum and is relevant to providing the business solutions that Newtons Pharmacy offers. You can refuse to provide information but may restrict the service that Newtons Pharmacy can offer.
What information is collected by Newtons Pharmacy?
Information collected by Newtons Pharmacy includes the following – if provided:
- your name and address information;
- fax number;
- email addresses;
- your business name and your position in the organisation;
- information about what services you have ordered from Newtons Pharmacy;
- information about what services you have enquired;
- your interest in receiving Newtons Pharmacy email newsletters;
- correspondence between you and Newtons Pharmacy;
- details of conversations relevant to your business enquiry may be written by employees within our customer relationship management system (CRM);
- your accesses to our websites.
Newtons Pharmacy does not store credit card details within any of the online services offered.
If you would like to check the information held on file about you by Newtons Pharmacy please send an email to info@Newtons Pharmacy.com.au
What Newtons Pharmacy does with your information:
- Information collected is kept within appropriate systems including billing, CRM and email to allow Newtons Pharmacy to administer and manage services provided;
- personal information is NOT made available to third parties;
- aggregated data only is provided to third parties aggregated and consolidated data is used to provide statistical and trending analysis for our customers;
- Newtons Pharmacy will contact relevant people to communicate billing and technical issue;
- website data and email related to the service provided to you will be stored on Newtons Pharmacy servers, for your use and as back-up should it be required;
- Newtons Pharmacy email newsletters and communications may be customised to reflect your interest in a particular service;
- Newtons Pharmacy may access historic correspondence and details about earlier conversations in response to customer service issues and, to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Newtons Pharmacy;
As a customer of Newtons Pharmacy you will receive occasional email communications from Newtons Pharmacy that relate to the services we provide to you, and you will have the option to opt-out of all non-essential email and postal mail.
You can block and delete cookies in your browser and you can find more information about deleting or blocking cookies at www.aboutcookies.org.
How does Newtons Pharmacy protect your personal information?
- Newtons Pharmacy is PCI compliant meaning that our servers and systems are monitored constantly to ensure all services provided by Newtons Pharmacy are as secure as they can be.
- Newtons Pharmacy staff are aware that all personal information is sensitive and that it should be treated with due respect and confidentiality.
- Newtons Pharmacy has procedures and controls in place to protect your information.
Newtons Pharmacy requires that all account holders be 18 years of age or older. Children are not provided access to any Newtons Pharmacy services in which any personal data is collected beyond the collection of a visitor's IP address and session status.
If Newtons Pharmacy becomes aware that any child has accessed Newtons Pharmacy's non-publicly available web sites, the account through which the child has gained access will be terminated.
If you believe Newtons Pharmacy has collected any information from or about anyone under 18, please contact us immediately.
If you wish to enquire or make a complaint about Privacy related issues you can contact us directly at info@Newtons Pharmacy.com.au or you can contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) at www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/privacy-complaints.