In the bundle you'll save 10% and recieve:
- 1 x 100% Wool Flannel
- 1 x 500ml Castor Oil
Castor Oil was traditionally used as:
- Hepatoprotective (ability to prevent damage to the liver)
- Free radical scavenging
Studies suggest that many of castor oil’s benefits come down to its chemical composition. It’s classified as a type of triglyceride fatty acid, and almost 90 percent of its fatty acid content is a specific and rare compound called ricinoleic acid.
Research studies have found that castor oil contains therapeutic components including fatty acids, flavonoids, phenolic compounds, amino acids, terpenoids and phytosterols.
Equipment needed to make a Castor Oil Pack:
- Newtons Castor oil-click here to buy
- Wool flannel
- cling wrap or another cotton flannel or sheet to wrap around it so it doesn't leahot water bottle or heating pad
- glass container with lid to store the oil-soaked flannel between uses
How do I make a homemade castor oil pack?
- Pour 1-3 TBS Castor Oil onto the Flannel (3-4 thicknesses)
- Place Flannel directly on the skin over area of complaint.
- Place saran wrap over the flannel.
- Apply the heating pad over the saran wrap for 45mins .
- Leave pack in place for 45-90 minutes.