Watson & Son Manuka Honey is the cornerstone of quality, sustainability and research . Founded in 2007 by scientist, beekeeper and nature lover Denis Watson, the company has settled in the beautiful Wairarapa region of northern New Zealand. What makes a jar of Watson & Son Honey so unique? The honey harvest takes place from December trough to the and of March, but since manuka Honey flowers bloom at different times, the beekeeper need to track the flowers and moving the hives, so the bees can access the honey easily. Every single jar can be traced back to the hive from where it was originated. Thanks to the advanced technology, you can read the label of any Watson & Son honey jar and view exactly where it was sourced.
What are the benefits of Manuka honey ?
- The methylglyoxal ( mg/mgo) content of manuka has proven antibacterial properties,
- Manuka has antiviral, antioxidant & anti-inflammatory properties
- Manuka has wound healing actions ( burn sore, boils)
- Beneficial in oral health
- Improves digestion symptoms
- Beneficial in skin health
Not suitable for infants under 12 months.